- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit:www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- 21 years of age to consume alcohol. All ages are welcome but the event is designed for adults. Children under 12 are free.
- Your tickets will be e-mailed to you. We recommend bringing a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order to ensure speedy entrance to the festival. If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email [email protected] for assistance! As well, please have each guest in your party carry their own individual ticket, and please check in at the appropriate tent according to the ticket you each have purchased. Tents and lines will be marked with signage. You can reconvene with your group inside the festival. Our team is here to help – please ask if you have any questions onsite.
- Looking to transfer your ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your PDF e-ticket to the guest attending!
- Valid ID is required.
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
What NOT to BringWebmaster2019-10-14T12:21:45-04:00
- Please no umbrellas or tents.
- No weapons. All bags will be searched by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers will be inspected by our security team.
What to BringWebmaster2019-10-14T12:19:43-04:00
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket.
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- Chairs are allowed.
- Dogs are allowed at the venue as long as they are leashed, well-behaved, and not a disturbance to anyone.